Link to homepage

Residential planning consultations

Residential planning consultations are carried out by your district or borough council.

Visit your local district or borough council for this service

In North Yorkshire this service is delivered by your local district or borough council. For more information about planning consultations, use the links below to visit your district or borough council website:

Please note: If your planning development falls within a National Park, you will need to visit their website for more information and to apply.